Friday, July 03, 2009

Merry Weekend.

Or, "About to Roll to the Lakehouse. You're Not Invited."

Everyone already knows i saw Beyonce with pop on wed. the pictures are kinda too blurry to post. but i may post them later anyway. b is super hot and super theatrical. after the show, dad's (female) coworker who went with us was like "how do they dance for 3 hours in high heels like that?!" somebody was like "oh they must have a personal trainer massage their feet right after the show"
shit, i'll take that job.

umm, worked with (just) mer last night. super slow most of the time, but we had a good convo about SYTYCD. and dirty dancing. baller. then just when we thought we'd get out exactly on time for the night, people show up. first it was cool, sarah came to pick up my resume to give to her firm, and a minute later mer's husband comes to say hay. then we get slaughtered at drivethrough and cafe within like 15 minutes. anyway everything was already pretty much done when v.lee had left before that so we were still good. tivo spoiler alert vitolio and karla went home.

instead of hating cause you ain't me
I figured you'd of thanked me
for doin' what you didn't and being everything you can't be
represent the A and still spittin' like a yankee
ball hard enough to make a hater want to shank me
I iced out the crown and flooded the Franck Muller
I'm lightin' up the town you outta thank my jewler

I told her "listen ma'am you may think that this is peculiar,
but I don't want nan' if i can't have the two of ya"

-T.I., "Cash Flow" f/ Eve

No comments: