Bought some acrylic paints a couple weeks ago. That was a fun day, but maybe some other time I'll talk about that. Here's some initial results of that expedition.
These, if ya don know, are cards from the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering that I've altered. The cards normally have a text box that describes what that individual card does, a piece of fantasy art, and a border around the card. A few talented people alter cards by extending the art over the border and/or over the text box of the card, or even just painting other stuff on them, for no purpose other than making them look awesome.
For an example of someone badass doing it, check these out.
So with that, here's a couple of mine:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are super nerdy, and these are awesome.
As a counselor, I am not suppose to give feedback that is positive or negative. So, with that.
I imagine you will start working on your creative spirit.
Post a Comment