Sunday, April 05, 2009

Separated at Birth?

Article 1: "The Elaina Pose"?
Article 2: "You don't get to see my eyes,
cause you're not ready for the face-melting levels of Soul!"
OR
"Rockin' the vocals"


It's the month of coincidences! I was working with Batchua over at the closed-as-of-today store last week. Earlier we had realized that we had the same birthday (go Sagittarius!). Well this time, Jessica and I are talking over the headsets like we do, and she happens to ask me how old I am. Of course Batchua is listening in and she's like "Wait!" We're the same exact age to the minute! Ok well, within a couple of hours but still. So, yeah that was interesting for me. a llittle.

current media: "castle" episode 3 streaming online

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha I guess they are similar. But Elaina is prettier!

You're gonna need to start posting more often if you expect me to start following your blog.

And, no, I'm not a stalker cause you totally had this page in your Fbook status.

meggygurl said...

You WOULD date someone who looked like Mandy Moore. :P

Wicks Architecture said...

L: true. hey the thing is 3 days old (cough and a year cough)! i'll catch up to you soon, now that i know someone's reading.

MM: Well of course i would!