skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
remedial adventure construction: now smoothier!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
When I Was in Harvard, I Smoked Weed Every Day/ I Cheated Every Test, and Snorted All the 'Yay
Hulu is the
devil
. Actually, they're
aliens
, but who's keeping track?
That reminds me... Last weekend, it was a
lazy sunday
, until i forgot i was late. So
i ran
to pick up my girl's
dry cleaning,
on the way to our date
on a boat
. She was so fine that I
i behaved like a gentleman,
cause
I'm a boss.
What?
1 comment:
meggygurl
said...
And then I Jizzed! In! My Pants!
April 14, 2009 at 9:17 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Episodes
▼
2009
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(11)
"...but it's certainly true that it is a story."
When I Was in Harvard, I Smoked Weed Every Day/ I ...
And Then...
Sadness.
Altered Art Experiments 001
Nobody Cares About Other People's Dreams (Spring '...
"Ugh, Stop Breaking!"
Midnight Reading
Separated at Birth?
Political Sighting!
First Post Zero Nine
►
2008
(1)
►
May
(1)
About Me
Wicks Architecture
Designer specializing in 3D visualization and rendering, as well as presentation imaging, drafting, and sustainability consultation
View my complete profile
Appearances
celebrities
guitar
photos
elbow
Hip-Hop
film
sytycd
what
awkward
coffee
downtown
family
kittens
lamb
leed
live music
magic
multi-day entry
starbucks
work
90's
andy samberg
ap
architecture
best buy
birthday
blargh
bush
cake
cat hands
comedy
dogs
doughnuts
dreams
ego
emergency broadcast system
fml a little
guacamole
hulu
ice cream
kermit
mean girls
no spoilers
nostalgia
obama
other people's art
paycheck
personal art
politics
puppy poop
quotes
rad links
resume
rnb
sadness
snow
soul
trivia
weeds
wish list
1 comment:
And then I Jizzed! In! My Pants!
Post a Comment